Monday, August 25, 2008

ALEX

ALEX, which stands for Alabama Learning Exchange, is an excellent website where educational information is shared by teachers. This website can be used to obtain resources to aid teachers in the classroom. There are lesson plans available for different courses and grade levels. Class activities can be found for the different courses. The Alabama Virtual Library can be accessed through ALEX, as well as the distance learning program, which is called ACCESS. There are numerous student/teacher links to search for other useful information.
This website will help me tremendously in my classroom. As a teacher, I can use this website to store my information as well as gain ideas from other teachers that will help in my teaching. I can monitor how other teachers are presenting the information in case my way is less effective. There as many resources available on this website and it will be an advantage for me to use it.

No comments: