Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just A Little About Me

my family
I am a 35 year old wife and mother. I have been married for 14 years and I have a 17 year old stepson, a 12 year old daughter and a 9 year old son. My family keeps me very busy. My stepson is playing high school football and my daughter is a Jr High cheerleader. My 9 year old is playing soccer. If we are not at a school function, we are at a church function so there is never a dull moment at my house.

Most of my interests involve my husband and children. I don't have a lot of time just for me because I am always busy running kids or helping my husband with projects. When I do get time for me, I enjoy reading.

I graduated from USA in 2005 with a degree in AIS. I chose this degree because at the time I was going to be a stay at home mother. Since then, my husband has decided to change careers. He is a paramedic and is currently in RN school. He hopes to go to CRNA school when he gets his RN but to do that he can't work so someone is going to have to support the family. That will be me! I substitute teach and love it, so I decided to come back and get my teaching degree.

No comments: